Friday, October 7, 2011

[Portal 2] Want You Gone - Music Video Fans

[Portal 2] Want You Gone - Music Video Fans Tube. Duration : 2.43 Mins.


---------------------------------------------------------- Check also my Exile Villify Fan Music Video! www.youtube.com ---------------------------------------------------------- (31/07/2010) As a THANK YOU for all the positive feedback I got, I released a Wallpaper Pack with screenshots taken from the uncompressed video: www.dropbox.com Thanks very much, you guys are awesome! ;) ---------------------------------------------------------- The original idea was to make GLaDOS sing "Want You Gone, "at first I tried to make GLaDOS only sing, but I soon realized that he needed something else,. Then I had the idea of ​​this little cartoon-style portal 2, which were quite make it challenging and fun! I also had fun looking for photos flashing (yes, the cartoons were made by me, I GLaDOS animation field if this means I have to do is not new, but be careful to choose the animations that some parts of the text.) ) VALVE Thank you for this great game. hopeenjoy the video! :) ------- ------ Source used Softimage SDK Photoshop Adobe After Effects

Tags: want, you, gone, music, video, valve, software, glados, chell, wheatley, companion, cube, potato, battery, portals, portal, gun, device, aperture, science, videoclip, unofficial, cartoons, trailer, teaser, boots, jonathan, still, alive, machinima, laboratories, cave, johnson, caroline, bird, turret, opera, cake, animal, king, test, chamber, atlas, p-body, moon, shoot, why, song, lie, repulsion, gel, propulsion, conversion, animation, moron, two, space, faceposer, sdk, game, videogame, announcer, gabe, newell, co-op, tigerboypt, yt:quality=high, nightmare, house

No comments:

Post a Comment